Using the Donation Display App Block
** This feature is online available on Online Store 2.0 Themes.
The donation display app block helps you keep your supporters up to date on your fundraising goals by showing the amount you've raised.
The donation display app block will allow you to show total donations received across your store or just for a specific donation product. You can also set a target and see a donation meter fill up as your supporters contribute!
To use the donation display app block, follow these steps:
1. From the Shopify Admin, go to Online Store > Themes and select the theme you wish to update.
2. From the top of the screen, find where you want to add the donation display app block. Currently, the app block is supported on the homepage, product page, cart page and your pages. Here we're going to work with pages.
3. From the drop-down, select Pages and create a new template based on the Default Page.
4. On the left side, select Add Section > Apps > DonateMate Donation Display.
5. You can now edit the donation display widget.
Customise the Donation Display:
1. To display the amount raised for a specific product, select the Product at the top of the Donation Display settings. Click Save.
2. To display donations received across all DonateMate products on your shop, remove the Product.
🎉 We're done!